This hardwood edge grain cutting board is made from hand selected Black Walnut, Hard Maple & Bolivian Coffeewood. The rich dark Walnut color together with the light Maple and a touch of exotic Bolivian Coffeewood gives this board an elegant feel.
- Finger Grooves: All cutting boards come with finger grooves on each end which allows for easy handling and lifting.
These cutting boards can also double as a cheese or Charcuterie board next time you entertain family or friends!
Each board is personally hand crafted by myself (Dana J. Alfonso) and inspected continuously throughout the 16 step process required to build each board. Once the boards are complete, they are finished up with a custom branded maple wood hang tag along with care instructions and a wood species tag.Size:
- Small 10" x 6 3/4"
- Made with hand selected natural woods
- No stains or dyes
- Water resistant & FDA approved glues for indirect food contact
- Food safe/FDA compliant cutting board oil
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not submerge in water.
- Periodically scrub with coarse salt and half of a lemon.
- Apply a quality cutting board oil every 6-8 weeks or as needed using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Allow to dry overnight if possible. Wipe away excess.
Exotic Wood Info:
- Bolivian Coffeewood (South America)
Domestic Wood Info:
- Maple (North America)
- Black Walnut (North America)
Don't forget to add some cutting board oil to your shopping cart to keep your handmade board in tip top shape!