This hardwood edge grain sushi board is made from hand selected Maple, Bloodwood & Padauk. Serve your favorite sushi in style!
- Finger Grooves: Comes with finger grooves on each end which allows for easy handling and lifting.
- Chopsticks: Includes (2) chopsticks
Each board is personally hand crafted by myself (Dana J. Alfonso) and inspected continuously throughout the making process. Once the boards are complete, they are finished up with a custom branded maple wood hang tag along with care instructions and a wood species tag.
- 15" x 5"
- Made with hand selected natural woods
- No stains or dyes
- Water resistant & FDA approved glues for indirect food contact
- Food safe/FDA compliant cutting board oil
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not submerge in water.
- Periodically scrub with coarse salt and half of a lemon.
- Apply a quality cutting board oil every 6-8 weeks or as needed using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Allow to dry overnight if possible. Wipe away excess.
Exotic Wood Info:
- Bloodwood (South America)
- Padauk (Central & Tropical West Africa)
Domestic Wood Info:
- Maple (North America)
Don't forget to add some cutting board oil to your shopping cart to keep your handmade board in tip top shape!