This hardwood edge grain cutting board is made from hand selected Hard Maple, Black Walnut & Bolivian Coffeewood. Hard Maple is the main wood used in this board which gives a nice light, clean, modern appearance. A strip of rich dark Walnut along with a touch of exotic Bolivian Coffeewood makes this board really stand out.
- Juice Grooves: This board feature a juice groove on the top while the bottom is flat. This allows the board to be used on either side depending on which type of food you are preparing.The Small boards are flat on both sides.
- Finger Grooves: All cutting boards come with finger grooves on each end which allows for easy handling and lifting.
These cutting boards can also double as a cheese or Charcuterie board next time you entertain family or friends!
Each board is personally hand crafted by myself (Dana J. Alfonso) and inspected continuously throughout the 16 step process required to build each board. Once the boards are complete, they are finished up with a custom branded maple wood hang tag along with care instructions and a wood species tag.Size:
- Medium 14" x 7 1/4"
- Made with hand selected natural woods
- No stains or dyes
- Water resistant & FDA approved glues for indirect food contact
- Food safe/FDA compliant cutting board oil
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not submerge in water.
- Periodically scrub with coarse salt and half of a lemon.
- Apply a quality cutting board oil every 6-8 weeks or as needed using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Allow to dry overnight if possible. Wipe away excess.
Exotic Wood Info:
- Bolivian Coffeewood (South America)
Domestic Wood Info:
- Maple (North America)
- Black Walnut (North America)
Don't forget to add some cutting board oil to your shopping cart to keep your handmade board in tip top shape!